• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Battle of the Bands 2012 - Round 4

1 v 2 - 3 v 4 - 5 v 6 - 7 v 8. Vote now!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Impact

V.I.P.
The winner from this round will go on to face the four bands who had so many nominations they got to skip these early voting stages. Those four bands are Muse, Deftones, Queen and Metallica. But enough of them for now - this rounds match ups are as follows;

Black Sabbath vs Red Hot Chili Peppers

AC/DC vs Tool

Incubus vs Disturbed

Pink Floyd vs Slipknot

Get voting. You have until next Saturday!

Bliss

Sally Twit
RHCP, AC/DC, Incubus and Slipknot. All of those were easy choices for me. I only really care about RHCP and Incubus so I hope they go through.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
No realy hard decisions for me in this round. I went with:

RHCP
ACDC
Incubus
Pink Floyd

Next round is going to be a tough one.

Impact

V.I.P.
I went with Black Sabbath, Tool, Disturbed and Slipknot - no difficult decisions for me either. And I agree Biz, next round will be tough no matter who makes it through from this one.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I voted for RHCP, AC/DC, Incubus, and Pink Floyd. Because Impact sucks (j/k :lol:). These were all obvious choices for me except for AC/DC vs. Tool. I surprised myself a little but I chose to go with the classic rock on that one.

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
Pretty tough for me except the last one since I'm not really fans of either one, but I went with RHCP, Tool, Disturbed and Slipknot.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
RHCP, AC/DC, Incubus, and Pink Floyd.

I don't know what people see in Slipknot. It's just noise to me, lol. XD

I also want the most unique and diverse set of finalists. So I went with these groups.

wooly

I am the woolrus
Sabbath, AC/DC, Disturbed, Slipknot.

Only band up there i listen to a lot is Slipknot. Pink Floyd is a band that everyone sort of assumes i really like just... based on what else i listen to most of the time i guess, but for some reason i've never really got into them!

Oh and Sabbath get bonus points for having the most awesome fan in the world :p

Black Sabbath Fan Flips Out - YouTube

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
Easy choices:

Sabbath, Tool, Disturbed, Slipknot

I do find it interesting that a lot of people chose the same four and there was very little mixture :)