• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Battle: Los Angeles

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I saw the trailer the other day and it looks like it's going to be a great movie. It seems like it's full of action and it will leave you on the edge of your seat. Aaron Eckhart is in this movie and usually he doesn't disappoint. I'm definitely interested in going to in the theaters.

Here's the trailer:

YouTube - Battle: Los Angeles Movie Trailer 2 Official (HD)

Anyone else out there that would like like to see this?

Konshentz

Konshentz
I recently saw the trailer. Looks like something that should definitely be seen in theaters. At first I thought it was the Cloverfield sequel. Haha. I'm definitely interested in seeing it.

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
I started watching it in work the other night and will likely watch it over the weekend and to be honest I am not sure about it so far. I have been told "it is what independence day should have been" but the character development was so over done it didn't make me think it was going to be amazing. Time shall tell.

shelgarr

Registered Member
Whew! My head is pounding.
It's pretty hopeless the entire time so waiting for the how it's going to end is pretty exciting. The camera work is so that you're right in the battle but gets a little jiggly so it can be hard to focus. It reminds me of the movie....Independence Day. Very pro-Marines. Some funny lines. Definitely a movie to see on the big screen.