Battier for Swift andGay

R

RajaB

houston got ripped off badly!!
i dont know y they would do that trade, even gay for battier is a bad trade for houston in my opinion. adding swift was just stupid.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I agree with you i think the trade was stupid Hoston got a decent player in Battier, but, you lose a possbile All Star in Rudy Gay, I think Memphis won the trade hands down.

B

baltimore

Lol dumbness right here.
Swift would have been better in bhis 2nd year i guess going back to memphis
and gay was great but probably with tmac and head coming they didn't want him as sf/sg

K

kissingslits

That was a dumb trade for houston but kind of smart also. Battier has already proven to be a quality player in the NBA while Gay hasn't played a second. Plus we all heard about his work ethic, I think he would have fit nice under JVG and TMac on his ass all the time but who knows.

X

Xero.Shab

Yeah, I didnt like this trade as well. I wish they would have thought it out before they made it final. But hey, who knows, maybe this trade would work out great for both teams.

V

Vinsane

In my opinion, one of the largest mistakes that Houston did was...two players with potential, being wasted by Houston, it supplies of Memphis

M

Molina

Swift is bad.

gay have a nice future, but I think houston want THIS 06-07 season, and they prefer trade him, Battier is a nice defender little underrated i think.

Go Rockets