• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Batman: The Telltale Series

Konshentz

Konshentz

Episode 1 was released today.

Who's excited? Who bought it? Thoughts?

Will you be playing them as they come out or waiting for the full season?

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Oh man I'm so excited for this - how much is an episode @Konshentz ? I'lll definitely be playing them as they come out. I always do that with Telltale games that I'm actively into at release.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I bought the Season Pass this morning lol. I'm trying to save money for my cat but this is a must buy. I'm probably going to start Episode 1 in a few minutes...I bet I'll tear through it without any breaks.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I still haven't played it. It's just there, staring at me everytime I turn on my PS4. Haha. Stranger Things and Community have distracted me. I may give it a go tonight or tomorrow or next week. Haha.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I played through it all this afternoon. It was fantastic. There are slight tweaks to the Batman mythology that make it a refreshing story without really changing much about Batman. It's got fun gameplay and can be challenging compared to other Telltale games with the button combos. There's a fun detective/investigation thing to do, as well. Character portrayals and dialogue choices are well done.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Gave it yet another shot and finally made it through the first episode. I liked it. Definitely wanna play more. I should have the platinum by tomorrow night.