Batman sig.. Pay up to 450 Points

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by truper krit09, Sep 6, 2006.

1. Okay I need a Batman Signature/Avatar.. I would like the background to be red and have the batman symbol and I would like to have him in it.. Thanks ALOT. I will Pay up to 450 points if good enough. THANKS!

2. Omega

Omega Ω

Question: Do you want the cartoon Batman or real?

Also do you want one or the many people whom played as batman through out the years?

3. I want the Real guy and it doesn't matter what guy you use. Perferbaly the newer guy that played in "Batman Begins" in 2005 would be nice but you can do whatever. DON'T WANT THE CARTOON!

4. Herr Gestalt

Herr Gestalt Guest

Well, I've never made a sig before, so this might suck completely. . . please tell me if thers something you can think of to add/change to make it better!

Or if its just completely awful. Either way.

[​IMG]

5. Omega

Omega Ω

To tell you the truth I really like it :)

But I did not request it so o well

6. Herr Gestalt

Herr Gestalt Guest

Thanks! I hope the requester likes it too. I'm re-uploading it with a mini stroke-y border.

7. Thats really cool.. I am not really feeling the orange thing with the text inside. Kinda wierd. Omega are you going to try? Well if you do I will give the person's sig I like the best I will give 400 points and the 2nd place person 150 points.. is that fair?

8. Omega

Omega Ω

Let me knwo what you think.

Sorry its been awhile and its not my best :(

[​IMG]

Also if you need me to change the speeds I can just let me know if you want is slower of what.

9. Ds136

Ds136 Guest

i'm bored i'll give it a go.

10. Omega- Slow it down a bite please..

Ds136-Thanks