Batman or Iron Man

Who is better?

• Total voters

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Both of these "superheros" represent characters that were completely normal and have no unearned super powers. If anything, their only super power was being extremely rich.

Which do you think is cooler and why?

I have to go with Iron Man. That suit is so much better than anything Batman came up with, hands down.

Also, in an all out fight, I believe Iron Man would win for sure. He can shoot missiles and Batman can't. End of story.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Errrr

This is so unfair. I heart Batman, as you can see by my Avatar...

but I think Iron Man is totally better. Tony Stark rawks.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Yeah Iron man for a few reason.

1. His Technology is so much better than Bruce Wayne's. And yet they are in the same Era's... Are Both Billionaires... and both considered vividly intelligent. Whats the Excuse Bruce? Tony Stark's costume can fly... all you can do is Glide. You may have Kick ass Rides... but Tony Stark's costume can fly, he doesn't even need other Vehicles.

2. Bruce Wayne is flaccid. Tony Stark is a basket case. He's got real issues, Alcoholism, Paranoia, Blatant Narcissism. Bruce Wayne is just an Emo Kid who's Parents got Whacked in an Alley. Come on for craps sake... Oh and then on top of that... Bruce Wayne is such a limp dick... he has to have Backup to help him out, backup in the form of an adolescent/teen boy in Tights. Tony Stark doesn't need backup...because his costume can fly.

3. Batman has to hide in the dark and shadows with a Black Costume... Iron man Says F-You to his Enemies and sports a Carnival Red and Canary Yellow Costume, taking on his foes in Daylight.

4. Batman is in the Justice league and Super Friends..... :eyebrow: Iron Man is in the Avengers, S.H.I.E.L.D., Illuminati, and Department of Defense. Tony Stark is kicking bad guy ass while Bruce Wayne is playing Color Crayons with his Super Friends hahaha.

5. Marvel >>>>>>>>>> Dark Horse.

That is all.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
As a kid I was a much bigger Batman fan, I was more into DC than Marvel. As I got older I started to appreciate Iron Man for these reasons:

1. His Technology is so much better than Bruce Wayne's. And yet they are in the same Era's... Are Both Billionaires... and both considered vividly intelligent. Whats the Excuse Bruce? Tony Stark's costume can fly... all you can do is Glide. You may have Kick ass Rides... but Tony Stark's costume can fly, he doesn't even need other Vehicles.

2. Bruce Wayne is flaccid. Tony Stark is a basket case. He's got real issues, Alcoholism, Paranoia, Blatant Narcissism. Bruce Wayne is just an Emo Kid who's Parents got Whacked in an Alley. Come on for craps sake... Oh and then on top of that... Bruce Wayne is such a limp dick... he has to have Backup to help him out, backup in the form of an adolescent/teen boy in Tights. Tony Stark doesn't need backup...because his costume can fly.

3. Batman has to hide in the dark and shadows with a Black Costume... Iron man Says F-You to his Enemies and sports a Carnival Red and Canary Yellow Costume, taking on his foes in Daylight.

4. Batman is in the Justice league and Super Friends..... :eyebrow: Iron Man is in the Avengers, S.H.I.E.L.D., Illuminati, and Department of Defense. Tony Stark is kicking bad guy ass while Bruce Wayne is playing Color Crayons with his Super Friends hahaha.

5. Marvel >>>>>>>>>> Dark Horse.

That is all.
There is no way I could eloquently lay out the reasons why Iron Man >> Batman so I'll just quote the Goat.

On a personal sidenote my 4 year old nephew pronounces it Hiron Man but I keep telling him the H is silent:lol:

Last edited:

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
I have to go with Iron Man. That suit is so much better than anything Batman came up with, hands down.

Also, in an all out fight, I believe Iron Man would win for sure. He can shoot missiles and Batman can't. End of story.
I know of one Mod that will disagree with you on that!

But me, I agree. Stark kicks ass and looks good while doing it! Iron Man ftw! :nod:

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I would go with Ferrum man as well because he is a high tech crime fighting machine and can fight crime anywhere in the world where as batman is just limited to Gotham city

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I mean srsly...who gets kidnapped and forced to make weapons of mass destruction for the bad guys...but tricks them and makes himself an iron suit and kills them all? Iron Man does.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
I mean srsly...who gets kidnapped and forced to make weapons of mass destruction for the bad guys...but tricks them and makes himself an iron suit and kills them all? Iron Man does.
And also, who looses a heart and builts himself a new one? Iron Man does!

wolfheart

Registered Member
For me its Iron Man all the way, that suit is the tech at its best and gives him all the fire power he will ever need.
Batman can throw a mean batarang but what is that compared to Iron Mans repulsors.

In an all our fight batman would get his backside kicked, for a start the Iron Man suit can take a hell of a lot more damage than the bats can.
But take the suits away so you just have billionares trying to beat ten shades out each other I would have to go with Wayne as he is highly trained in unarmed combat.

The biggest thing that makes Iron Man cooler than bats is that he is so blatant.

Wade8813

Registered Member

1. His Technology is so much better than Bruce Wayne's. And yet they are in the same Era's... Are Both Billionaires... and both considered vividly intelligent. Whats the Excuse Bruce? Tony Stark's costume can fly... all you can do is Glide. You may have Kick ass rides... but Tony Stark's costume can fly, he doesn't even need other Vehicles.
That's because DC tends to limit Batman to technology that really exists (or isn't much more advanced than what exists). Tony's suit has at various times been able to be invisible, disappear into his body (or something :confused:), became alive, etc.

Also, how many times has Iron Man had to worry about his suit running out of power, or having a systems failure, or been attacked by a trojan, etc. Batman, if you take away his utility belt, he's at almost 100% effectiveness.

2. Bruce Wayne is flaccid. Tony Stark is a basket case. He's got real issues, Alcoholism, Paranoia, Blatant Narcissism. Bruce Wayne is just an Emo Kid who's Parents got Whacked in an Alley. Come on for craps sake...
Wait, being a paranoid narcissistic alcoholic is a good thing? Maybe you should be cheering for a super villain instead... :rolleyes:

Oh and then on top of that... Bruce Wayne is such a limp dick... he has to have Backup to help him out, backup in the form of an adolescent/teen boy in Tights. Tony Stark doesn't need backup...because his costume can fly.
Both of them get help in order to get the job done (War Machine, Avengers...).

Crime still happens all the time in both Marvel and DC - it makes sense to take all the help you can get.

Except when he turns invisible :rolleyes:

Also, you make it sound like being a ninja is a bad thing...?

Yeah, he was in SHIELD for a little while - and during that time he created the Civil War, got many heroes including Captain America killed, then he ran SHIELD into the ground and handed it over to Norman Osborn. Illuminati? That was brilliant - what did they accomplish? Oh yeah, World War Hulk.

Batman figured out how to take down the entire JLA. He's gone toe to toe with Darkseid (he was beat up pretty badly, but he won).

I know of one Mod that will disagree with you on that!

But me, I agree. Stark kicks ass and looks good while doing it! Iron Man ftw! :nod:
I'm guessing you were talking about me, but my love for The Dark Knight is mostly separate from the Iron Man VS Batman discussion - TDK was just better cinematically.

Last edited: