Movies Batman goes Bale-istic with profane tirade on crew; posted on website

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Babe_Ruth, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

2. Ryuk

Ryuk Registered Member

I was listening to it before and all I was thinking was "WE'LL DO IT LIVE! FUCK IT WE'LL DO IT LIVE!" :lol:

3. Syndicate

Syndicate Chirp Chirp

Heard this earlier too. Quite funny, if a little ironic at the same time. No wonder Batman has a perm sore throat.

4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Looks like this happened last July. He probably didn't expect it to surface on a tape later on. :lol:

Makes you wonder how many other times he has lost it.

And yeah Ryuk, "We'll do it live" definitely fits this. Maybe this will be included with the special edition Blu-Ray when it comes out. :D

5. Duke1985

Duke1985 EatsApplePieShitsFreedom

Man Bale is a douchebag. The guy apologizes and Bale goes on forever about out, also notice he's the only one cussing up a storm there. So who's the unprofessional one then. Then they ask to take a minute to calm down, and no Bale's got something to say about that too.

I'd be pretty relieved if that douche told me we were done professionally, I'd be like you know what great I couldn't agree more.

6. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

He let it go on way too long. Many people are guilty of flipping out but I noticed it went quiet a few times (I thought it'd finished) and he went off on one again. I can't believe he has such a bad attitude.

7. Ryuk

Ryuk Registered Member

8. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

You know what I just thought of? There was an episode of Family Guy where Peter was trying to talk with Bale and Bale just kept ranting and cussing him out but it was on tape instead. All you heard was bleeps and Peter talking:lol: