• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Batman - Arkham Asylum

Ryuk

Registered Member
A little surprised this one hasn't been brought up as of yet:
YouTube - Batman Arkham Asylum trailer
YouTube - Batman Arkham Asylum Challenge Mode Walkthrough
Conceptually I've been waiting for this for a while, a "Metal Gear-esque" Batman game where instead of just repetative brawling you're relying on stealth and strategy. As expected from Arkham it has a great dark, brooding edge to it, and as you just heard it features the voice talents of Kevin Conroy and Mark Hammil.

Jakey-D

Registered Member
I heard this was on it's way a while back and was hoping with all my might that they didin't screw it up.

Gotta say...looks awesome!

Crash

Registered Member
Marf... Games like these have a tendency to look GREAT, and then totally fall through for gamers. Yet we always keep our hopes up ^^ *wags* It looks like it'll be very good, but looks can (and have been in the past) be deceiving!

Ryuk

Registered Member
Marf... Games like these have a tendency to look GREAT, and then totally fall through for gamers. Yet we always keep our hopes up ^^ *wags* It looks like it'll be very good, but looks can (and have been in the past) be deceiving!
An excellent and valid point, the game could easily be shit. Still I have high hopes, I could be dead wrong but still.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
This game does look pretty interesting. From what I've seen it's been pretty hyped up all over the internet lately. I'm glad to see Mark Hammil doing the voice of the Joker. I always loved how he portrayed the Joker in the Batman animated series.

Definitely looks good if you ask me:

I also heard that the Joker will have a playable storyline in the PS3 version exclusively.

Last edited:

WesJones87

RayzorBlade87
It actually looks pretty good, for a Batman game (which have been known to be dismal in the past). Might pick this up with Ghostbusters.