• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Batman 3: Fantasy Cast

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I'll be honest the Backup Joker looks fantastic. I didnt think they'd find someone that could look that close to Ledger but wowzers that kid looks like the Ledger from a Knights Tale. And i agree.... just a small cameo to ease him back into it... something of him in Arkham would be awesome if it was just short enough and good enough to make you want more.

The one that I will say I thought was the best IMO was Malkovich for the Penguin. Although he doesnt physically fit the profile of Penguin... His facial features are really hinting to me like he could do a great job.

mmmmm and Zooey Deschanel as Harley... lets just say I want the Batman: Arkham Asylum Harley for Zooey to dress up as (for those of you who dont play video games or havent played B:AA... its in the spoiler ;))

Konshentz

Konshentz
I like most of the suggestions.... but to be honest, the Toy Story 3 trailer below it was more exciting. Haha.

WesJones87

RayzorBlade87
I'll be honest the Backup Joker looks fantastic. I didnt think they'd find someone that could look that close to Ledger but wowzers that kid looks like the Ledger from a Knights Tale. And i agree.... just a small cameo to ease him back into it... something of him in Arkham would be awesome if it was just short enough and good enough to make you want more.

The one that I will say I thought was the best IMO was Malkovich for the Penguin. Although he doesnt physically fit the profile of Penguin... His facial features are really hinting to me like he could do a great job.

mmmmm and Zooey Deschanel as Harley... lets just say I want the Batman: Arkham Asylum Harley for Zooey to dress up as (for those of you who dont play video games or havent played B:AA... its in the spoiler ;))

Ok...Zooey, dressed as THAT Harley Quinn, would be amazing. Not just looks either.

I'm not sure about Ewan McGregor though...I wasn't too impressed with his 'villain' role in Angels & Demons. The only name that I think could do good Riddler is Johnny Depp. Maybe Alan Rickman if we were to make him darker. Come to think of it, Rickman might make a good Penguin.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I like those suggestions as well. Especially Ewan McGregor as the Riddler. Now that's one I hadn't thought of. He's the only thing good that came out of the new Star Wars movies, that's for sure.

As for a Joker cameo, I'd really be disappointed if they do that. The Joker is out of the script as far as a third movie is concerned. He has absolutely no NEED to be there and therefore I don't think it's necessary for him to be in the movie at all. There are plenty of other villains to fill up the script. That guy does look close enough to ledger though. All they'd have to do is put some prosthetics on his nose to make it wider and tweak his hairline and he'd look quite similar with the paint on. I still don't support him being in the third though.

John Malkovich makes is a good call for the Penguin. I also liked the rumors of Philip Seymour Hoffman as the Penguin.

As for Harley Quinn, I think it would be hard to do a script with just Harley and no Joker. And you know my thoughts on a Joker return. Therefore as much as I'd like to see Harley Quinn in the next movie I don't think it should happen. If for some reason they use her in this movie I imagine the costume would look more like this:

Last edited: