Batistagate

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by wooly, Jun 12, 2009.

1. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

I smell a scandal! :p

This'd be quite the embarrassing if it was found out to be a fabricated injury just to cover up a wellness policy violation. Only thing is, would they go through this trouble to protect the name of someone who plans to retire soon anyways? I guess McMahon does love his Boretista...

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

It's funny that you post this, because I told me friend yesterday that I bet the injury of Batista isn't even real, it's just to cover a fail drug test. This doesn't surprise me one bit. There's no way he could look that big naturally in my opinion.

3. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

WWE needs to just tell the truth if Batista failed a test or not...their policy stats that they will.

Honesty is the best policy

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I totally agree with you Millz, but it would be a major blow if one of their top dogs like Batista would fail a drug test. A lot of kids would be disapointed, and the sales of merchandise would probably go down. That is why they want to cover it up with an injury.

5. HappyFace

HappyFace Registered Member

I reckon he could probably get a body like that naturally, but he died shortly after reaching it.

This whole thing is so depressing when the WWE wont even be honest with us, we're all mature enough to understand that steroids = bad.

6. viLky

viLky ykLiv

That's why I think there is a double-standard between Batista and Triple H. They both look unnaturally strong due to Triple H being super skinny when he first started, and yet Triple H gets NO punishment at all? People always throw around the "using backstage powers" attack, and this time I believe they are right.

What good for Batista is good for Triple H.

7. Marvelous1

Marvelous1 Registered Member

Triple H was very smart in marrying the bosses daughter! Do you think he would have spent almost his entire career with gold around his waist if he hadn't?

8. HappyFace

Automatic Fail right there.

You're honestly saying that Triple H isn't talented?

He's more then talented, he's fucking excellent at what he does. Guys like you just need a reason to doubt on him because he is actually good, he's one of the only guys in wrestler today who actually knows how to be a champion. Nobody's got that champion swagger like he's got.

9. WesJones87

WesJones87 RayzorBlade87

I agree with Maverlous1, actually. Triple H has only got his backstage political power and has spent a lot of time with the gold because he married Vinces daughter. He's talented enough to be one of the top men in the business, but if he weren't Vinces son-in-law then he wouldn't have held as many championships as he has now.

10. HappyFace

And why not?

What exactly has made Cena and Batsita five time champions?

They're marketability, charisma or talent?

Triple H has a million times more of that then both of them combined.