Batista sucks and why

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Omega, Sep 5, 2006.

1. Omega

Omega Ω

The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that Batista receieved negative feedback from many of his colleagues for how he handled the booing at the 8/1 ECW show. He was told ahead of time by Vince McMahon and Johnny Ace that booing was likely to occur, however, he lost his cool within seconds of walking to the ring and he never seemed to get past it.

Batista's appearance was heavily edited during the international broadcast of the show. They edited in footage of fans cheering him on and holding positive signs. Also, all the negative chants were overdubbed with a five-minute long "ECW" chant. And lastly, most of the comments both Joey Styles and Tazz made when they called attention to the crowd's negative reaction were removed. When it was all said and done, the editing made it come off as the most positive reaction to an ECW match since its inception.

In 2005, Batista gave two controversial interviews to the British tabloid newspaper The Sun. In the first interview, Batista, then wrestling on the RAW brand of WWE, criticised SmackDown!, stating, "I've watched their tapings live and it seems like a lot of the guys couldn't care less. There's a lack of passion and pride." In the second interview, Batista acknowledged that his statements had attracted considerable backstage heat from members of the SmackDown! brand. He then went on to claim, "there are guys on both shows who are lazy, couldn't care less and show no dedication." He then criticized rival wrestling promotion Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, claiming, "I've also seen clips of their car wreck matches with A.J. Styles doing his stunts. That's not wrestling. Wrestling is storytelling." In April 2006, Styles responded to Batista's comments, quipping, "I think it's funny that a guy who takes a bump and tears his back tells me that I don't know how to wrestle."

At a 2006 SummerSlam pay-per-view commercial shoot, it was reported that Batista got into a real-life fistfight with Booker T (Booker T had a noticeable black eye at the next SmackDown taping). The incident was reported on WWE.com, with both men telling their sides of the story.

Batista also messed up the Batista Bomb at Summer Slam.
    [​IMG]

2. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Man, Whata Loser. wants to show how stong he is and what he is capable of.

If wrestiling is story telling, why dont u sit down and tell us how you are the most hated player in WWE or whatever he plays in

Thats why I hate him, he is looking for fame

3. Omega

Omega Ω

Wow

Just wow man

4. Vidic15

That post shows sarcasm *hmmm*

5. Omega

Omega Ω

wtf are you talking about lol.

6. Vidic15

Dont worry.

I made a mistake

I tho i was posting on another forum

7. Luke Wolf

Luke Wolf Guest

I've never liked Batista. He can't interview worth a shit, and his wrestling isn't much better. Very repetative, much like John Cena. I was very surprised to see Batista do a taunt at a house show I was at a few months after Wrestlemania 21. It was simply putting his hands out, thumbs up, then down, like he did on Raw when he was "signing" to which ever show. But it was still more than what he normally does.

8. Vidic15

John Cena is a hero. At least he is better than Batista

9. Omega

Omega Ω

More on batista sucks and why

Internally, several WWE people believe that Batista's "star" is starting to fade. It has been said that Batista hasn't been himself since his return to Smackdown. He is slower on his feet, not to mention more tentative and less confident. The reason Mr. Kennedy got the U.S. Title from Finlay is because they were worried that Batista was losing steam. WWE felt as though that Finlay is best used to help get someone over, and now he will feud with Batista in an attempt to help get him back on track to carry the brand. Right now, the company stance is that Batista's fade just proves how great Triple H is, because he got Batista over. Also, the company is now moving towards a Kennedy vs. Lashley U.S. title program.

10. shawnesty23

shawnesty23 Guest

EDIT: Absolute last warning. Stop flaming people and actually have something to post. You can insult kids all you want when you go back to preschool tomorrow. Seriously, grow up.

- Merc