Batista or Cena?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Who would you rather see turn heel between these two wrestlers, Batista or Cena?

Please explain your answer.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Cena, but they'd never do it because he's their baby.

I would absolutely love to see him go back to heel.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
John Cena without a doubt...but like Cons said it's not going to happen. If Cena doesnt I do hope Batista turns...he's stale right now as well!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I agree with you guys on the two things you mentioned, first off I think Cena could be a heel easier then Batista, because already half of the fans dislike him so if he starts insulting the crowd then the other half that use to cheer for him will now boo him.

But there's no way that the WWE would turn him into a heel because if they do I think they would lose money on the merchandise. I know The Rock and Stone Cold still sold tons of merchandise where they were heels, but I don't think Cena is at the same level as these wrestlers.

But rumours are Batista would like to turn heel soon.

Batista. Cena just can't be a heel. Look at what happened when Jeff Hardy tried to turn heel and nobody took that seriously. Even me. If Cena went heel I know that it wouldn't be believable and I couldn't force myself to take it with a grain of salt. That's why I wouldn't want Cena to try to turn heel, it would just end up being awkard and unnessecery when you have a perfectly good heel in Batista. :)

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Batista. Cena just can't be a heel. Look at what happened when Jeff Hardy tried to turn heel and nobody took that seriously. Even me. If Cena went heel I know that it wouldn't be believable and I couldn't force myself to take it with a grain of salt. That's why I wouldn't want Cena to try to turn heel, it would just end up being awkard and unnessecery when you have a perfectly good heel in Batista. :)
I dont think you give John Cena's acting skills enough credit. People hated him when he was a cocky rapper. Hell, people hate him now and he's trying to appeal to the audience. I really think John excel as a heel...as long as he remembers how to act, lol.

Haha -- probably true. However, if Cena does turn heel I believe he'll need a new gimmick. The one he has now just doesn't scream heel if you get my drift. =P

wooly

I am the woolrus
Cena definitely. I was actually a fan of Cena when he was a heel. I loved the feud he had with the Undertaker. He's got some great mic skills and can be pretty entertaining when he's not sucking up to the fans. Besides, Boretista will most likely be leaving at the end of the year, the sooner the better, and i don't really give a damn what he does. But heel Cena has huge potential.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
In one of J.R's latest blogs he was talking about how Batista enjoys the wild life, and he loves to spend money. Because of that Jim Ross doesnt believe Batista will be quitting the company anytime soon.

Rumours were that he only had one year left in him.

Anthony1975

Registered Member
Cena has charisma oozing out of every pore whereas Boretista is rather bland. Being honest neither of the two are that great in the ring but pushed to choose I will pick Cena anytime.