Batista Arrogant? (April 27, 2007)

Batista upset several WWE fans from the UK earlier in the week at an autograph signing. He didn't bother to speak or look up to the fans at the signing. He also refused to have pictures taken. One youngster named Kyle went home in tears after meeting his ex-wrestling idol. Kyle's dad said, "Kyle got a ticket and couldn't sleep the night before, he was so excited at meeting Batista and he had the afternoon off school. All his mates were telling him how jealous they were. But when he got there we were told Batista would only be signing WWE merchandise. We queued for nearly two hours and he signed a WWE book, didn’t even look at him or say a word and that was it. His mum was trying to take a picture of the two on the mobile phone but his bouncers kept standing in the way to stop it. Dad also added, "And he refused to sign a birthday card that Kyle had taken in because it is his birthday in three weeks. I think it is absolutely disgraceful for a man who is loved by so many kids to behave like this. We go down to the Wolves training ground all the time and they can’t do enough for us. If they can make the effort I don't see why a jumped-up bloke in tights can’t do the the same. Kyle couldn’t stop crying." HBK also ignored several fans and gave attitude to those who approached him at different locations.

andrew_bishop

#1 Spammer of FC
The WWE is supposed to have a big fan base not ignore the fans. The actions of those two men is hanus and should be delt with by Vince McMahon.

W

Wolfman

batista sucks! batista sucks! end of story shame on him! your post proved why he sucks anyways MJ I want to be a moderator I was before on the old PW site in 2001

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
batista sucks! batista sucks! end of story shame on him! your post proved why he sucks anyways MJ I want to be a moderator I was before on the old PW site in 2001
Best way to not be a mod: Asking.

These big shot superstars need to learn that when they aim for the top of the business that they have to accept the whole package. They can't just be champ and get paid the big bills. They're icons and idols to their fans and must learn that they cannot have one without the other.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
He probably had a bad day.

This isn't much of a suprise to me, you can always expect this kind of things from Dave.