Batista and Booker T

W

wweman101

I recently read on wwe.com a fight broke out between Batista and Booker T, on the set of the Summerslam commercial. Batista gave poor little Booker T a swollen eye. It took over 5 WWE superstars to break up the brutal bloody fight that lasted nearly 5 minutes. Here is what Booker T had to say about the fight, “I have no ill will toward Dave, but I feel like he dosent’t know the history of the business that’s all. Maybe he should study the history. There’s a lot of us who paved the way in this business for men like Batista,†says Booker. “When I started, guys like Greg Gagne, Dusty Rhodes, Ric Flair, Arn Anderson and countless others were in WCW. I walked in the locker room and had to earn their respect. It took me 16 long years, but I earned it. Respect isn’t a right, it’s a privilege.â€Â
When asked if the two men have buried the hatchet, Booker T pointedly says, “We’ll never be friends. We’ll never exchange Christmas cards. But I will work with Dave in the ring like nothing ever happened. It’s not about us, it’s about the company and more importantly it’s about entertaining the fans. I’ll never do anything to hurt our product.â€Â

I wish they had pictures of the fight! lol

Z

Zombie

HAHA. I wish they had pics too. I want to know what was said that started that off though. What exactly did he say? They will never tell word for word but it must have been really bad.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah it must of been pretty bad, but it's not the first time I've heard that two wrestlers fought, it goes on a lot, we just don't hear about it. But I am pretty sure that Batista could easily beat up Booker T. I wish i was there to see what happened.