• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Bates to Play Charlie Harper

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
That show needs to be dragged out into the woods and shot.

Kutcher is awful (as expected) and the lack of Charlie Sheen is really killing it.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Yup, there's no chemistry between Walden and Alan; I miss the brotherly banter, and if Bates has studied Charlie as well as they said she has then they might as well admit defeat and say Sheen was right all along.

They might as well just bring him back and make up some daft excuse. Or end it, Jake isn't in it enough any more to make it Two and a Half Men.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I think Bates would be a perfect role for Charlie Harper, he is funny and has that look to match Charlie's antics. Surely, it won't be the same but it's worth a shot, it's the producers who lose money, not us.

Given that it's some of us that lose a worthy 30 minutes of our life, let them crash.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
I've just seen the ep; it bombs and bombs hard.

The lines are great, they're stuff Charlie would say, but Bates can't pull off his mannerisms which ruins it.