• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Baseball

Pianobone

Registered Member
Buckeye101 said:
I root for the Cubs and White Sox, and I root for the Yankees and Cardinals to lose.
Oh Buckeye's stock went down 3 points. I'm from St. Louis originally. Rams, Cardinals and the Blues all the way.

Although I will agree with you that the Bankees should burn in hell.

LaRazaUnida

Registered Member
Buckeye101 said:
I root for the Cubs and White Sox, and I root for the Yankees and Cardinals to lose.
could not agree more. Also I go for the crappy Rangers and crappier Tigers:sick: :sick: :D

ltk9492

Registered Member
as i said, im a yankee fan. im also a marlins fan cause i live down here, and i really hope the D-Rays could make it some year, that'd be sweet. also, im a new york fan for every thing. P S my history teacher called the yanks the skankees :-<

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
Buckeye101 said:
The Cardinals don't strike me as bad as the Yankees. Sure, they don't need a WS as much as the next team though. They're tied for second in line right next to the A's. It seems like the Cardinals just pick up players that the A's don't want anymore. They're not too much of a bother for me though. They're starting to become like the Atlanta Braves. Doesn't matter how good they get because they always crap out to the year's current cinderella team, which is just fine with me.