BaseBall?

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by Vegito728, Mar 3, 2006.

1. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Do any of you guys or gals like baseball?? I love baseball I really like playing outfield and making outstanding catches. My favorite team and home team is the St. Louis Cardinals. They are a very good team I think they will be a contender to win it all again this year. And my favorite player is David Eckstein.

2. Sephy

Sephy Forum Drifter

I used to play it in school. Kinda grew out of it though once I got my license.

3. SOAD2k8

SOAD2k8 Guest

Cleveland Indians all the way! Didn't miss a game last year, watched each 1 with my grandpa until he died.

4. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

I love baseball. Its my favorite sport, been playing it since I was like 5 years old. I've been on Varsity all four years of high school, and I play center-field. My favorite team would probably have to be the Cards. (Kinda Ironic) My home town team is the Royals, and I used to love them, but I'm slowly giving up on them.

Well hey I gotta go to baseball practice (ironic) so I'll catch ya later!

5. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Boston Red Sox baby!

I've been a fan since I can remember because my dad has always watched any Boston sport he could. I'm really looking forward to going back to Fenway, I haven't been in a few years.

6. Rastisrules

Rastisrules Registered Member

I've played baseball my whole life. I love the game.

And my home team the White Sox are gonna win it all again this year. Go Go White Sox.

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I love Baseball, i've been playing since i was young. My favorite team are the Toronto Blue Jays there gonna have a good team this year. My favorite player is Ken Griiffey Jr he's amazing/

8. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Has anyone been watching the WBC so far? I've been trying to, but everytime ESPN says it's on, it isn't. I'm really getting pissed because I want to watch it, yet I can't. The only thing I saw was the end of the China Vs. Korea match and Korea killed them 10-1.

9. merob

merob Boom!

I dont follow sports too often.
    However I've played baseball a good portion of my life. I'm tryin to make team at my school now.
    The sports good fun.

10. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

I actually am watching it right now. The New York Mets are getting dominated by Puerto Rico.