BaseBall?

Vegito728

Registered Member
Do any of you guys or gals like baseball?? I love baseball I really like playing outfield and making outstanding catches. My favorite team and home team is the St. Louis Cardinals. They are a very good team I think they will be a contender to win it all again this year. And my favorite player is David Eckstein.

S

SOAD2k8

Cleveland Indians all the way! Didn't miss a game last year, watched each 1 with my grandpa until he died.

I love baseball. Its my favorite sport, been playing it since I was like 5 years old. I've been on Varsity all four years of high school, and I play center-field. My favorite team would probably have to be the Cards. (Kinda Ironic) My home town team is the Royals, and I used to love them, but I'm slowly giving up on them.

Well hey I gotta go to baseball practice (ironic) so I'll catch ya later!

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Boston Red Sox baby!

I've been a fan since I can remember because my dad has always watched any Boston sport he could. I'm really looking forward to going back to Fenway, I haven't been in a few years.

Rastisrules

Registered Member
I've played baseball my whole life. I love the game.

And my home team the White Sox are gonna win it all again this year. Go Go White Sox.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I love Baseball, i've been playing since i was young. My favorite team are the Toronto Blue Jays there gonna have a good team this year. My favorite player is Ken Griiffey Jr he's amazing/

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Has anyone been watching the WBC so far? I've been trying to, but everytime ESPN says it's on, it isn't. I'm really getting pissed because I want to watch it, yet I can't. The only thing I saw was the end of the China Vs. Korea match and Korea killed them 10-1.

I dont follow sports too often.
However I've played baseball a good portion of my life. I'm tryin to make team at my school now.
The sports good fun.

The Mercenary said:
Has anyone been watching the WBC so far? I've been trying to, but everytime ESPN says it's on, it isn't. I'm really getting pissed because I want to watch it, yet I can't. The only thing I saw was the end of the China Vs. Korea match and Korea killed them 10-1.

I actually am watching it right now. The New York Mets are getting dominated by Puerto Rico.