• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Baseball Season

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was wondering what you guys thought of the baseball season so far? I think it's awesome Albert Pujols is having a monster year so far, he has 14 home runs, he's on pace to hit over 60 this year. Barry Bonds only have a couple of Home Runs which is not surprising, and the surprise of the year is the Cincinnati Reds who are in first place in the NL Central, also the New York Mets are finally leaving to their potential, also the Blue Jays my team are leading the league in Home Runs, and average.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Ya I have enjoyed it so far my team is 2nd. Ya Albert is a beast lol. But he didn't play tonight he had a sore back.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well it's better that he heals that sore back now, I think the St Louis fans rather him to be healthy later in the season then early in the season.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Well he played tonight and had a home run so I guess it's better lol.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The guy is simply amazing, but I think for the MVP race he's going to be in it for sure, but watch out for Carlos Delgado of the New York Mets he just hit a walk off home run last night, and now he has 11 home runs watch out.

SuiGeneris

blue 3
This season has been great so far. True my home town team sucks, Go Royals Go...lol...but other than that it's been a great year.

how about the Cincinatti Reds, anyone see that coming?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
No I didn't see that coming and they're doing it without Ken Griffey Jr because he's on the disable list, that's where it's most surprising, hopefully they'll make the playoffs, and I want to see Griffey in the playoffs again.