Baseball Mad

SHOELESSJOE3

Registered Member
Been a fan of this great game for many years. As a young kid I lived in the playground playing pick up games. The only time I wasn't playing ball was when eating, sleeping or there was snow on the ground. When it got dark we would play catch under the street lights, could never get enough of this game. Later played some Muny League baseball in Buffalo N.Y. I know Buffalo 4 Super Bowls 4 losses, but we do have the best Buffalo wings in the country. Any members get down to the Buffalo area, the wings and a beer are on me.

Anyway I accepted Mike Jordan's invitation and like what I see so far. Love the modern game but history of the game is my favorite. Hi to all... now back to the game.

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
If only I had enough baseball knowledge as some on here, I so want some wings right about now!

lol But I welcome you to FC, the place for baseball fans like you. I really do hope that you enjoy yourself here, I think you can get into a few heated baseball debates....can't wait to see them to take a ring seat!