Barry Bonds

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don’t know if you guys already heard but when Barry Bonds is going to pass Babe Ruth in the home run list to become second all time, just behind Hank Aaron they won’t be celebrating.

Personally I am glad they won’t be celebrating, but I am sure they will celebrate if he does reach the 756 home run mark to become the all time home run king.

Personally I don’t think that they should celebrate if he does pass Mr. Hank Aaron because of all the allegations of steroid use. I think all is records should not be called records because he used muscle enhancement to hit those home runs, which is pretty pathetic is my mind.

I think it’s disrespectful to those who’re the real home run kings, like Willie Mays, Mickey Mantle, Babe Ruth and Hank Aaron ect. especially that is god father is Willie Mays, he should of felt ashamed when he passed him to become third overall.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
The sad part is, if he's lying about not taking steroids, then the media wins, but if he's telling the truth, he'll never be pure in anyone's eyes anyways. Don't get me wrong, I hate the guy and all his bitchin', but I think they really need to step up this investigation. I mean, you don't just gain 40 pounds of muscle in one year . . . at the age of 37. Not to mention, he keeps trying to bring race into the issue, thinking that he is being hated on because of his color when in truth, we don't hate him because he's black, we hate him because he's an idiot.