Barry Bonds: Disgrace Topic

Should his records be erased

• Total voters

padd

Registered Member
Well, if he was found guilty of steroid use, or was it purjery to denying steroid use should his records be erased from the record book? I'll be the first to say yes. He cheated.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Didn't he already admit to "unknowingly" using steroids? That's bullshit, in my opinion. Either way, he's a cheater and his records should be erased.

padd

Registered Member
He did, but I didn't know all the details about it... now you say he admitted to "unkowingly" using steroids.. haha, now I've heard it all. They put it in his soup?

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
I voted no because he's not the only one who took steroids during this era. I'd say the majority of players were. That doesnt make it right but you cant just erase records like they never happened.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've always hated Barry Bonds, and I hate him even more now that he cheated and used steroids. I truly believe that everyone that has got caught using steroids should have there records erases by the Major Leagues. Barry was still a great player before he started taking steroids. There was no reason for him to start taking any. If he does make the Hall of Fame, he should have an asterix beside his name, and have a small print saying that he took steroids.

padd

Registered Member
I voted no because he's not the only one who took steroids during this era. I'd say the majority of players were. That doesnt make it right but you cant just erase records like they never happened.
Any abusive roid users, why should any of them keep their records. He cheated, it's fraud.. imposturing, un-honest sports ethics. Why should he be known as the best there ever was if Hank Aaron was a skinny man who got the record with effort.
------
And I agree with the asterisk, maybe people will frown on him more

Last edited: