Barnes & Noble angry guy

Discussion in 'Shopping' started by FulgurousWind, Jun 18, 2008.

1. FulgurousWind

FulgurousWind Registered Member

I went to barnes & noble and i was looking at some books, there was a guy next to me who was doing the same. He was backed against the opposite shelf. So my choices were to go all the way around to get to the other side, or just walk right in front of him. I walked in front of him and he sighs and gives me a dirty look. So was this guy an ass or is their some rule where you shouldnt walk in front of people for less than a second?

2. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Did you happen to say "excuse me" as you went by?

3. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

Nope... you were the dick in this situation. I would have poured my caramel latte down the back of your shirt and gave you a charlie horse from hell. I hope your happy you inconsiderate space hog. :spin:

Last edited: Jun 18, 2008
  4. FulgurousWind

ya, i did, is that not enough?

5. icegoat63

did you stand in front of him or something? or did you say excuse me and then walk by?

I think there may be a difference between saying excuse me afterwards...because then it sounds more obligated then apologetic.

6. FulgurousWind

I said it just before I walked in front of him, he wasn't in the way either, like i didnt push him or anything lol

7. CBNJ

CBNJ Registered Member

Maybe he was just about to read the cover of a magazine, and you walked in front of him and he forgot where he was.

8. icegoat63

nah in that case it was just some yuppy with sand in his vagina. From the sounds of it you were polite, he was just being stingee with his "viewing space". If it were me in your situation I would have done a second pass by and ripped ass right before I passed. I'm talking crop dust him in... lol cover the whole isle with a nice methane cloud while I was at it. Really make him reap it! That'll teach 'em.

AeonFlux likes this.
  9. FulgurousWind

lol i dont know if i wouldve taken it that far :lol:

10. icegoat63

oh he earned it... I've crop dusted people for much less than that.

-crude language in a grocery store
    -crying kids (sometimes it actually shuts the kid up)
    -fighting couples
    -random selection.

one might say I'm an every day martyr changing the world one isle at a time.

lmao.... I need some sarcastic indicator I'm really fillin this bs box up.

Swiftstrike likes this.