• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Barbies

Ohanna1986

I used to collect barbie dolls when I was younger. I had a bunch of them, and tons of clothes and accessories. Of course, I grew out of the whole barbie doll thing and decided to give them away to my little sisters. *sigh* :shake: They ended up destroying them! Little sisters annoy me sometimes! :lol:

katharina

Registered Member
I used to collect barbie dolls when I was younger. I had a bunch of them, and tons of clothes and accessories. Of course, I grew out of the whole barbie doll thing and decided to give them away to my little sisters. *sigh* :shake: They ended up destroying them! Little sisters annoy me sometimes! :lol:
I feel your pain, believe me! I had a great Barbie that would be worth quite a lot now and I still remember how mad I was when my sister got INK on Barbie's face. Now of course back then I didn't know it would be worth a lot... all I cared about was that she ruined my doll! :)

jekecanatena

oh man! That sucks!! I bet those would have been worth some money some day! Ahh well, I bet your little sisters had fun destroying them at least?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
iggyshotthebear Collectors & Enthusiasts 3