Barber III

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was wondering what you guys thought of Marian Barber III? I believe he's an upcoming star, and he's slowly taking the number one spot from Jones. He's really good from the red zone, and he's very hard to tackle, and he can find holes. I believe if he would be a starter on a team he would be one of the best running backs in this league.

What do you guys think?

Z

Zanthrax54

I think he's a beast...born to play running back, some guys just have it and he has IT...I feel like an ass though b.c. I was offered him in a trade for practically nobody in my FF league after week one and I didn't take the offer b.c. I didn't think he'd be doing all this...NOWAY I CAN GET HIM NOW! :(

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
You said it perfectly, some people have it and he does, couldn't say that better myself, because that describes him perfectly. He's so enjoyable to watch because he has speed, strenght and the ability to get extra yards that some running backs cannot get. I believe Wade Phillips is realizing that their running game will be better with Barber has the starter and Jones has the back up.

I would be pissed off to if I had a chance to get for nobody, and refused the deal lol.

H

hendu

I've been a fan since college, but not sure about his longetivity. I get that he splits time with Jones, but apparently last week was only his 2nd career 100 yard game. He's a great goal line back, making fantasy owners love him. But once he goes off more like this past week, I'll believe that he's the real deal.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
He's an absolute monster. He's almost impossible to tackle, and when he does it seems that he enjoys it a little too much lol. He's a touchdown machine even though he gets most of his playing time in the red zone. I'm pretty sure that if Wade Phillips gives him the full time nod he can become a 1000 yards rusher with 13+touchdowns. That's how much faith I have in Marion Barber III.

Like MJ mentioned he's such a joy to watch, because of the passion he brings on field everytime he steps on it. And I really hope he has continued success because he certainly derserves it.

A match up I'm really looking forward to watch would be him versus the Patriots defense. It's going to be amazing

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
He is a great performer and an underrated back. Dallas needs to just go with him as the #1 RB.

He scored mad touchdowns last year.

Z

Zanthrax54

He is a great performer and an underrated back. Dallas needs to just go with him as the #1 RB.

He scored mad touchdowns last year.

They'll go with him as the number one back, Wade Philips is a smart coach and the last coach to take my beloved buffalo bills to the playoffs I must add.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I also believe that Phillips will make Barber the starter really soon. He's slowly showing that he's going to make him the starter, because we see that Barber is getting more carries then Jones, and when Jones does get the touches he doesn't produce like Barber has done.

Hendu, I know we haven't seen him has a starter so we don't know if he will be able to take the full load, but in my opinion I think he can, he can take a beating, he's in great shape, and he's ready to step up.

Matriqulated

Future is Fused 3036A.D.
I never thought Julius Jones was that good, or at least not the every down work hoarse Parcells wanted. Barber is a much tougher candidate.