• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Barbara Walters Most Fascinating People

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Barbara Walters has been doing this for the past eighteen years or so, and she just came out with eight to ten fascination people of 2010. I have no clue why Jennifer Lopez made the list, same thing with Kate Middleon it would make more sense to have her next year.

I don't like Jersey Shore or Justin Bieber but I do agree with having them on the list, since they were such a phenomenon in 2010. Betty White also deserves to be on the list since she made a huge impact this year and sort of rejuvenated her career. LeBron James took his talents to South Beach and he was one of the most talked athletes in 2010. I don't care about Sandra Bullock being there, same thing with Palin because she's been there the last two years.

Barbara Walters Most Fascinating People 2010 list | Sandra Bullock Most Fascinating People | Gossip Cop

I wonder who the last two, you'd think the Obama family would be there, same with Tiger Woods, even though the incident happened in 2009.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

Dabs

Registered Member
Sandra Bullock is one I am happy to see listed.
Not only is she a great actress, but she has class.....and even when faced with the crappus her ex put her thru, she remained classy and with dignity, facing the press when she was ready, and never once bad mouthing Jesse James.
She is a devoted Mother, it appears anyway, to her adorable little boy she adopted.
Her movies make millions...she seems like a very awesome person, not at all uptight and snotty assed like most Hollywood women.
I don't watch Jersey Shore either, so I guess it's best I don't voice an opinion on that, but Kate Middleton??
Ok then.
And I hope Tiger Woods is not on the list.....there is nothing fascinating about him.
Maybe his ability to think he can pull the wool over some peoples' eyes??
He isn't shit in my book.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I agree with her list in its entirety. It's fascinating, not necessarily 'good' or 'classy' or even 'entertaining'. It's just people she is fascinated by. I am fascinated by Kate Middleton. She is going to be an important figure in the future for the royal family.

Dabs

Registered Member
I agree with her list in its entirety. It's fascinating, not necessarily 'good' or 'classy' or even 'entertaining'. It's just people she is fascinated by. I am fascinated by Kate Middleton. She is going to be an important figure in the future for the royal family.

Yeah, Kate Middleton is already all over the news, in fact, today they announced the blue dress she was wearing when her and Prince William made their engagement public...that blue dress is now being duplicated and being sold in the states, and women are buying them up like crazy!!!!
Ohmigosh...it's a damn dress, and not a very pretty one I might add.
But whatever trips your trigger.
She is a pretty young lady I do agree :)
I just don't see why the "fascination"......because she is marrying the Prince??

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Hilander Breaking News 5
Smelnick Bathroom Wall 3
Impact Birthdays 22
T Bathroom Wall 8
Millz Bathroom Wall 13