• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

banner that I made

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow three of the biggest sports stars in each league. Thats wonderful man I like how you did this banner, it's very well done. Keep up the great work, and if we ever need a banner for these forums we'll be sure to ask you.

I

I BALL U FALL

Yo tan this is really ncie.
But i recomend you dont resize your picture with free transform. Some of your pictures look squashed. Go to Image, Image size and do it frm there. It will be better.

:)

BigBlue

----------------------
I BALL U FALL said:
Yo tan this is really ncie.
But i recomend you dont resize your picture with free transform. Some of your pictures look squashed. Go to Image, Image size and do it frm there. It will be better.

:)
nah I dont use free transform, I use resize and constrain poportions, its probably just looks that way because the dude wanted the size to be like this, or else I would have just made it like 700X 100 or something smaller

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
Wow, looks great... nothing to complain about except maybe the kind of cliche scanlines. Very nice.

D

Ds136

I like the very far right side...and thats about it =/

The text isn't bad, neat design with duplicating it in the background. However then going to use that on the stock images looks horrible in my opinion and the background behind them look spretty lack luster, with just some random grunge brush in the back. Also the photos them self look a bit dull and lifeless, could use some photo touching up.

breathilizer

Resident Ass-Kisser
Favre is going to take the TD record from Marino. Manning will take it from Favre. Some punk ass kid watching ESPN and eating his Wheaties right now is going to take it from Manning. Is nothing sacred? I mean... leave the damn record at 420... It's 420, man.

Great banner, Tan

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Love the banner Tan, especially the side on the far right. Nice choice of colors and the font isn't too bad. Are those scanlines I see? Hehe their a nice touch to the banner too, wonder y I'm so addicted to them lately >>;

I don't really like the font. Blending could have been a bit better. Now it just looks like 3 separate crops. Other than that this banner looks good.