Banner Exchanges

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I took over my friends online auction business and was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a banner exchange. Please send me a private message or post here if you're interested.

LicentiousVenus

Registered Member
a banner exchange is when like i give you my banner and you give me yours and we each place them on our own sites...right...i'd be interested..but haven't got my busness site up and running...so far just have a free geocities site....going to have my dot com up in a couple weeks

Last edited:

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Any one care to go into detail on how to make a banner? I was thinking of getting Andrew to put up one of my Auctions on the Paid Auction Showcase, but I dont know how to make a banner. I THINK I have to do that first.

Send me a PM if you want to accept the challenge! :)

SamusAran86

Registered Member
Im pretty sure if you ask Andrew, he might be able to make one for you. But then again, we have alot of helping members on here who might just do the same thing :)

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
I found a site that lets you make free banners! I just dont know how to make it the right size and link it, or if he does that himself. I sent him a message.....hopfully soon you'll see it winkin at ya from above! :)