• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

banner add above

ChubbyLadyBug

hey doesnt my banner ad above look great both of them thanks Andrew you rock...you are my inspiration

trees

Registered Member
Could some one please tell me where the heck the banner is???????????????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

kromsales

Registered Member
trees said:
Could some one please tell me where the heck the banner is???????????????? :lollollol:
They are refering to the banners above the forums. It says advertise $1 per day/paid auction showcase.

LicentiousVenus

Registered Member
trees said:
Could some one please tell me where the heck the banner is???????????????? :lollollol:
Its the one that says "Mystery Plasma" in green lettering

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Just got mine posted too!! LOVE IT!! Hmm wonder if I could use it as my screen saver? hehe

Now if only I can make it to the Auctions end without breaking another RULE!

Mina

Registered Member
I want to get mine posted, but can't seem to get a responce to the PM I sent to Andrew... Hmmmm...

Nanner

Registered Member
Mina said:
I want to get mine posted, but can't seem to get a responce to the PM I sent to Andrew... Hmmmm...

Andrew is out getting drun.....errrr celebrating his 21st Bday today.....send him some asprin and maybe a bucket. Maybe he'll get back to you sooner :D

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Nanner said:
Andrew is out getting drun.....errrr celebrating his 21st Bday today.....send him some asprin and maybe a bucket. Maybe he'll get back to you sooner :D

UH! I missed Andrews Birthday!!??? HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREW!!!!