Banned?

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
not to mention he started talking smack on my daughter yes you read that right my daughter in my Under the Microscope thread.

fucking psycho.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
The fact that he was threatening Jeanie with misuse of her own personal information, insulting and making sexual jokes about her daughter, and his general douchebaggery were all accounted for when I pressed the Ban User button.

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
In that case, ignore my Neg Rep notice I just sent out. Unless he somehow through in act of God wins on appeal, in which we will continue blasting the shit out of him.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
O I dont really read Flaming and Complaining. So those threads didnt help I dont take anything put in there seriously. I didnt think one could be banned by making threads in there. But yeah Constantine the personal attack on jeannie and her daughter I can understand.

Ok fair enough.

P

PhillyKid90210

Who this guy sounds like a deucebag. And a physco who would make sex jokes about someone's daughter. Sick i tellya sick. I'm kinda glad he banned me and him had a few run ins. Calling me a jerkoff cause i told him to back off.