• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Bank robber convinced to take a loan

Xeilo

V.I.P.
A BANK robber was convinced by staff to sit down and arrange a loan to help his financial problems.

Mark Smith, 59, allegedly told bank workers in Watsonville California, that he had a bomb in his backpack and that he would detonate it inside the building unless he was given $2000.
But instead, Mr Smith was convinced by the bank manager to take a loan from the branch to solve his cash flow problems.
While Mr Smith waited patiently for the her to retrieve loan paperwork, the manager simply called emergency services.
Read more: US man Mark Smith arrested after allegedly trying to rob bank | News.com.au

Pretty funny stuff, reminds me something I saw in a movie once.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Dude, that is hysterical. I think they should change the saying from "selling ice to an eskimo" to this title. That Bank Manager deserves a raise as well. Clearly the man has some wicked skill.