Bananas!

How do you like your bananas?

• Total voters

fragile

Registered Member
How do you like your bananas?

It's said that they're just ripe when the banana peel is brown, and that's when they're best.
But I like my bananas green, and I think they taste dead and rotten when the peel has turned brown.

Do you have a preference?

Damo

Registered Member
I like then when they're yellow and ripe, but not when the peel goes brown, taste is too strong and the banana goes all mushy and yuck. Never tried a banana when they are green, I'm guessing they won't taste nice at all.

Blueyes

Registered Member
I like mine with just a hint of green on the peel and if I even see 1 spot they are no longer fit to eat by themselves, which I can eat like 3-4 on a day without even thinking about it, but they are not fit for the smoothies I will make and/or banana bread/muffins

KLaZik_BEATz

Registered Member
You forgot to add "I dont like bananas" to your poll
I havnt had a Banana in about 10 years and it will be 10 more before i do
i dont like anything banana flavored or anything with bananas in it

Damo

Registered Member
How come? Never heard of someone not liking bananas before haha.

fragile

Registered Member
Lol. I should add that. It didn't even strike me that somebody didn't like bananas. :duh: I mean, they're so good!
------
So... How do I edit my poll?
:confused:

Last edited:

Xeilo

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Yellow for me, I have never tried either brown or green, always stuck with only eating them when there yellow.

Yellow, spotted. My mom told me that it's ripe when it's spotted, but not covered in full brown. I had them when they were all yellow and a dark brown and I'd have to agree with my mom after having it all three ways.

I never tried a green one before. :x

AeonFlux

I am the edge!
I like them when they are halfway between green and yellow. Once they turn bright yellow, or especially once they start to get any brown spots, they are too sweet and mushy for my tastes and will probably be going into some banana bread.