• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

MLB Baltimore Orioles vs Kansas City Royals: ALCS

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
The key of that series for the Royals was their pitchers keeping the ball in the ballpark. If I'm not mistaken, 57% of the Orioles offense was generated by the long ball. During the series they only hit 2 so runs were hard to come by..which led to the Royals sweep. Congrats to the city of Kansas City!!

Let's be honest: who really thought that the Royals would find their way to the World Series this season, let alone, getting there UNDEFEATED in postseason play?

goingtopshelf

Registered Member
This is an amazing story. I know 3 or 4 people who live in that area and 2 weren't alive the last time the Royals won and they're in they're mid-late 20's. I'd like to see them win it all but I think San Francisco or St. Louis may be a tough test. But then again the A's, Angels and Orioles were supposed to be as well.

BourneofDarkness15

Registered Member
As great as it's been to see the Royals on this miracle run, it all ends in the World Series, just my opinion. Whether they face the Cardinals or Giants, it'll be over in 5