• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

MLB Baltimore Orioles vs Kansas City Royals: ALCS

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Both teams swept their opponent in the ALDS. Kansas City Royals have a lot of momentum right now and hopefully it continues against Baltimore because I sure as hell don't want to see them in the World Series.

Use this thread to discuss the ALCS.

goingtopshelf

Registered Member
With the way these two teams played in the division series and KC in the wild card game this has the potential to be an exciting series. If it compares to last years Boston -Detroit ALCS it will be a good one.

goingtopshelf

Registered Member
Another crazy game last night in Game 1. I will say this the Royals seem to be involved in some entertaining games. Huge road win for them.

Also 4th time in 5 postseason games they've played extra innings and again late home runs from team who hardly hit any all year win it.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I'd like the Royals to go undefeated in the postseason until the World Series, when they are swept by the Cardinals. Make it so.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
This truly is 2007 all over again. Good on the Royals. But that week off is going to be a killer.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
How about this stat, if the Royals win again tomorrow, they'll be the first team to sweep their way into the World Series.

goingtopshelf

Registered Member
Anyone think Buck has "Four Days in October" on a loop running in Orioles clubhouse?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Congrats to the Royals; they over-performed in the playoffs so far and earned it.