BallLightning Fails so Hard

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Mirage, Mar 18, 2009.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

2. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I think he was rather successful. I mean registering then posting once, a thread with 84 replies without having to post anything else to it nor clarifying what he meant. Now if only all of our threads have that amount of footprints...

3. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

You forgot to direct that link to the Rickroll page. You're slippin', chief.

Also, I think it's wildly funny to start a huge debate with an inflammatory challenge on a random website and then leave. Maybe Ball ain't half so dumb as the rest of us what took the bait.

4. Chaos

Chaos Epic Gamer V.I.P. Lifetime

Yes...I'm beginning to despise that thread. Not so much the debate itself as the crappy retarded replies it seems to be getting from one or two of our members...

"It's not a thing".............................:shake: LOL. It's so retarded it's depressing, really.

5. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

I had a feeling that was going to happen.. Start a fight and then let everyone else fight it for you.. I mean that works out for him pretty well I think.

I personally didn't like how the debate was going and there are certain people in the thread i refuse to debate with, so i have just kept out of this one.

6. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Don't be so hard on yourself, Sexpot. At least you're trying.

7. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

Looloplollololol. Apparently defining infinity as being forever doesn't count lolololololol

8. Chaos

Chaos Epic Gamer V.I.P. Lifetime

Ho ho ho. I just knew someone was going to say something like that.

Smel's right, it's retarded. It's turning theology into 'who can come up with the most retarded statements' and 'who can fuck up the definition of a word the most' and even 'defying logic like a pro'. It's pretty damn sad. :shake:

When you're up against someone who won't accept basic logic, I guess it's time to bow out of the thread LOL.

9. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Maybe BallLightning came out of FutureTrackStar's ass, so to speak. Stranger things have happened.

10. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

Something smells fishy, and no, it's not Anita's gash.

Oooh_snap likes this.