Bahamas - Corey Hart

wolvergambit

Registered Member
Well my hubby is off to the Bahamas - Paradise Island next week.
He's best man in a wedding and the singer Corey Hart is one of the ushers and I won't be there!!!
Darn, just my luck.
Fun, sun and Corey Hart.

wolvergambit

Registered Member
helpisontheway said:
Wolver, am I wrong he's Canadian right, Corey Hart?

Yes he's Canadian. Remember he was famous for that song " Sunglasses at night".
He lives on Paradise Island with his wife and daughters.

I can't go because my son is starting exams for school and so I have to stay home.

Just my luck, sounds like it's going to be a nice wedding with some celebs there.

Everytime I go down there, I see no one and the minute I leave, everyone would tell me that I just missed Arnold or Stone Cold or someone.

When my husband was working there , he met Wayne Gretzky and he asked my hubby to caddy for him in the golf tournament, but my hubby declined cuz he's not into hockey. ( what a moron)

But at least he got an autograph from him for my son which was great.

He wrote it on a large coaster from his drink and it said " To Darren, from your friend, Wayne Gretzkey #99 "

My son loved it.

wolvergambit

Registered Member
kromsales said:
OMG!! I love Corey Hart. I had pictures of him covering my walls in my room when I was in school! LOL
I'm glad someone knows who I'm talking about.
I was mentioning him to my son and his friends and they just look at me like I'm nuts.
Even when I mention his Sunglasses song, they don't know who I'm talking about.
He still looks pretty much the same, but his hair is a lot shorter now.

TGirl

Registered Member
Ohhhh we know who he is ohhhh yeah we know ......we remember how he made us feel ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssss ohhh sorry <cough> <cough> <clears throte> I am done!!!

~Trina~