• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Bahamas - Corey Hart

wolvergambit

Registered Member
Well my hubby is off to the Bahamas - Paradise Island next week.
He's best man in a wedding and the singer Corey Hart is one of the ushers and I won't be there!!!
Darn, just my luck.
Fun, sun and Corey Hart.

Julie

Registered Member
Aaawww, that's awful! Why aren't you going?

helpisontheway

Registered Member
Wolver, am I wrong he's Canadian right, Corey Hart?

wolvergambit

Registered Member
helpisontheway said:
Wolver, am I wrong he's Canadian right, Corey Hart?

Yes he's Canadian. Remember he was famous for that song " Sunglasses at night".
He lives on Paradise Island with his wife and daughters.

I can't go because my son is starting exams for school and so I have to stay home.

Just my luck, sounds like it's going to be a nice wedding with some celebs there.

Everytime I go down there, I see no one and the minute I leave, everyone would tell me that I just missed Arnold or Stone Cold or someone.

When my husband was working there , he met Wayne Gretzky and he asked my hubby to caddy for him in the golf tournament, but my hubby declined cuz he's not into hockey. ( what a moron)

But at least he got an autograph from him for my son which was great.

He wrote it on a large coaster from his drink and it said " To Darren, from your friend, Wayne Gretzkey #99 "

My son loved it.

TGirl

Registered Member
Yeah...ummm why arn't you going?????

wolvergambit

Registered Member
TGirl said:
Yeah...ummm why arn't you going?????
LOL. I answered that already. :)

I can't go because my son has exams so I have to stay home with him.

kromsales

Registered Member
OMG!! I love Corey Hart. I had pictures of him covering my walls in my room when I was in school! LOL

TGirl

Registered Member
wolvergambit said:
LOL. I answered that already. :)

I can't go because my son has exams so I have to stay home with him.
Can't you have the exam's there???? lol

wolvergambit

Registered Member
kromsales said:
OMG!! I love Corey Hart. I had pictures of him covering my walls in my room when I was in school! LOL
I'm glad someone knows who I'm talking about.
I was mentioning him to my son and his friends and they just look at me like I'm nuts.
Even when I mention his Sunglasses song, they don't know who I'm talking about.
He still looks pretty much the same, but his hair is a lot shorter now.

TGirl

Registered Member
Ohhhh we know who he is ohhhh yeah we know ......we remember how he made us feel ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssss ohhh sorry <cough> <cough> <clears throte> I am done!!!

~Trina~