• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Bad traits you have.

surefire

Registered Member
I know I'm very impatient. I can't tell you how many times a day I feel people are being way too slow, and it makes me way more angry than it should.

As a matter of fact, that's another bad trait of mine. I get angry very easily, but nobody can usually tell, which is another bad trait, as shown below.

In real life, I don't express myself very often. I have a difficult time speaking up.

Maybe it's because of my lack of confidence/self esteem.

I've shown you mine, show me yours. :lol:

Dabs

Registered Member
I too am an impatient person.
Hold me up in a check out line at the food store, because you're fumbling for change, and if I'm really really in a good mood, I'll hand you the damn change myself...but if I'm really aggravated, I'm probably saying "Jesus H" where you can hear it.
And I cuss a lot.
Every day in fact, but I know when to keep it under control....I don't use swear words in places I think might offend others or in places it's not allowed...but anywhere else, and I'm all potty mouth!

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
unmotivated, shy, over-analytical, absent minded, forgetful with certain things, indecisive, self-conscious, lazy........ can I stop now please? :lol:

I could go into detail about them all and more, but in light of not wanting to feel like committing suicide, I'll leave it at that!

In all seriousness though, I'll take the good with the bad. My negative traits make me who I am just as much as my positive ones do, and I'm not resentful about any of them.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Over-thinker, procrastinator, easily distracted, sometimes unmotivated, easily upset.

Life is crazy for me, and I feel all of those all of the time this time of year!

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I have a lot of road rage, I got a ticket for flicking off an old couple that cut me off while going to the movie theater.

I also go to bed really late, like around 6am, and I can literally fuel off on an hour of sleep if I wanted too, but usually don't do that unless I have promises I need to fulfill.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I've been told that I'm flat-out blunt; that I don't know how to "cushion" my words. Oh and I'm mean, indecisive, absent-minded and I have the attention span of a rodent. And like generalblue, I have share of road rage incidents.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am lazy, ignorant, and I feel like I always have to please everyone and be on their good side. I suck...SUCK at planning things. I don't know if I'd ever do anything unless someone planned something for me or invited me to it, haha.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I'm paranoid. More specifically, I have a hard time not thinking that the worst things will always happen or when people are laughing, that they're always laughing at me. I blame my childhood and a few bullies my school never helped me deal with but whatever the case, it's in my opinion my biggest flaw. I was surprised I kept a healthy relationship for a few years with it.

Dekzper

Registered Member
I'm impulsive. It's okay if it's about a bully though. I always like to remind them not to **** with me. But I'm prolly too impulsive about other things. And I'm a mouth. I like to read a lot but when I'm talking in real life, people usually have to do "STFU" if they needa say something. And I'm way too hyper. I hate it when I have to sit down and never watch a whole movie. I've already been to the kitchen and out on the deck since I started this post. And I'm too clean. I mean there's stuff all over my room but I hate dust and I hate dirt on anything. And I like being in trees. Dunno if that's a bad trait but some of my friends think it's kind of weird.
Anyway, those are my bad traits (the ones I think are maybe bad) but I dont care cause they're just part of who I am. :D

Last edited:

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
I'm subborn as a mule and have little patience for stupidity. I'm sure there are more, but these are the two that come to mind.