• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

BAD medicine idea

DinoFlintstone

"There can be only one!"
I'm on Dihydrocodeine which very strong. On it, I'm not exactly 'with it.' In my wisdom, I thought to crack open a can of Sweetheart Stout which is only 2.0% alcohol.

I've only had a few sips, and it feels like I've just drank many cans of super lager!!!
I won't be doing that again in a hurry - I advice against it.

amjhdrummer

It fell off.
Yeah you pretty much should take any (most) pain releivers w/ alcohol! I'm pretty sure more bottles (the pill bottles) say that also...

:)

DinoFlintstone

"There can be only one!"
Yeah you pretty much should take any (most) pain releivers w/ alcohol! I'm pretty sure more bottles (the pill bottles) say that also...

:)

Yeah, like I said though. They are very strong, and I wasn't with it. The alcohol was only 2.0% and I only had a few wee sips.
Well, I feel better now, but 'wow' it hit me all of a sudden like an 'instant drunk.'

We live and learn. lol