Movies Bad Lieutenant

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
Haha, I admit that Cage has done more than his fair share of blank faced performances but I think you should give this one a chance because you're not really supposed to like him in it :lol:

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Isn't it a remake of an old film? I caught the last 20 mins or so of a film with the same name the other day; it looked pretty deep and dark, not funny like Cage's film.

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
Isn't it a remake of an old film? I caught the last 20 mins or so of a film with the same name the other day; it looked pretty deep and dark, not funny like Cage's film.
According to the director it's not a remake and theres nothing in common apart from the fact that they're both about drug addict cops.

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
She is indeed and she's very, very hot. She plays a prostitute. I bet you'll be on your way to see it within seconds of reading this post haha. Let me know what you think ;)

I saw this a few months ago. I really enjoyed it. It's definitely out there at points, but I was thoroughly entertained the entire time I was watching. It was definitely one of Nic Cages better roles recently. It seems he's at his best lately when he's playing a character that's out there. When he tries to act normal, it comes across as just off. But between this and Kick-Ass, he's getting into a bit of a zone in my opinion.