Movies Bad Lieutenant

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Altanzitarron, May 26, 2010.

1. Altanzitarron

Altanzitarron Tamer Of The LOLzilla

I keep reading good reviews of Werner Herzog's new flick, Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans. Nick Cage plays a crooked cop and seems to be having fun with it. I'm definitely gonna be checking it out next week.

YouTube - 'Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans' Trailer

Has anyone seen it yet?

2. Altanzitarron

No takers? I saw it last night and thought it was great. Nik Cage is completely off the wall in this one. I definitely recommend it.

3. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

There is no one on earth I hate more than Nicholas Cage. He is the last person I'd wanna spend a couple of hours with. Haha.

4. Altanzitarron

Haha, I admit that Cage has done more than his fair share of blank faced performances but I think you should give this one a chance because you're not really supposed to like him in it :lol:

5. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

Isn't it a remake of an old film? I caught the last 20 mins or so of a film with the same name the other day; it looked pretty deep and dark, not funny like Cage's film.

6. Altanzitarron

According to the director it's not a remake and theres nothing in common apart from the fact that they're both about drug addict cops.

7. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

Isn't Eva Mendes in it? That would make me sit through it. Haha.

8. Altanzitarron

She is indeed and she's very, very hot. She plays a prostitute. I bet you'll be on your way to see it within seconds of reading this post haha. Let me know what you think ;)

9. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

I will surely rent this the next time I am within arm's distance of a RedBox. Haha.

10. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

I saw this a few months ago. I really enjoyed it. It's definitely out there at points, but I was thoroughly entertained the entire time I was watching. It was definitely one of Nic Cages better roles recently. It seems he's at his best lately when he's playing a character that's out there. When he tries to act normal, it comes across as just off. But between this and Kick-Ass, he's getting into a bit of a zone in my opinion.