Bad Haircuts

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kiwi, Sep 22, 2008.

1. kiwi

kiwi The Original Kiwi

So, I just got my haircut on Sat. It was seriously overdue (like it's been a year since my last one) but I'm poor, so I just ran to great clips and got it done. I know, bad choice, but too late. I took in a pic, but it doesn't really look like it at all, it might be the cuts not quite right, or the pic was just bad for my face, or my hair is too thin to pull it off, but seriously, this is one of the first haircuts I've had in a long time that I just don't like at all. Knyte says it's fine and he likes it, but I almost think he's saying it cause he has to. :)

So, anybody had a really really bad haircut they want to tell us about to make me feel better?

2. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

About 6 or 7 years ago my hair was pretty long, like about shoulder length. I had to go to my cousin's wedding, so my mom wanted to trim my hair. I told her not to trim very much, but of course she did, and it looked terrible. I think I buzzed it a few days later.

3. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

When i was little my mum tried to trim my fringe and did it crooked :/

4. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

I rarely get a haircut that I actually do like lol... I almost always feel upset about my hair for a while after the cut.

5. LadyPinky

LadyPinky scientia potestas est

When I was younger my mom used to cut my bangs. To get them even she used to give us bangs to like my ears. Almost like a half bowl cut mullet.

6. alejandra

alejandra New Member

bad haircuts,, when i was about 5 hah my sister who was 15 took me to a place to cut my hair.. she kept telling the lady to cut it shorter and shorter and shorted i ended with a boy haircut :|

and then there´s bad coloring.. i wanted my hair pink, they had to bleach it and it got burned. my hair was breaking into bitss
    i had to cut most of it off :s

7. Easily-Amused

Easily-Amused http://easily-amused.com/

ive had my fair share of bad haircuts.
    about two inches all over was one of them - i had a fro for a while
    then there was the all-one-layer cut... i had that one at a few different lengths. it was alright, if not disheveled when about butt-length, but HORRIBLE at chin-length. curly hair does not to short well.
    then there was the time my friend tried to layer my hair. it was just two layers and very choppy. not too fun :/
    now its fixed though ^_^

8. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

Just a year I had some seriously long hair going for me, I had to cut it slightly for wrestling but it looked terrible.

So I buzzed it and it's been very short and buzzed ever since, you just can't be super athletic and have long hair, it's annoying in soccer because it gets in your view sometimes, in wreslting your hair has to be short, in track it's just plain annoying to have your hair bouncing in your face.

Well anyway having super long hair then cutting it a little bit made it look bad i hated it.

9. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

If it makes you feel any better, we're heading towards the cold season and hats/bonnets = your new best friend.

10. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

When my mates decided to go and chop bits out of my hair, it was pretty bad lol.