Bad Days

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hoosier_Daddy, Sep 13, 2006.

1. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

Am I the only one who has bad days for no apparent reason? I mean, like what they call "waking up on the wrong side of the bed." I have days like yesterday when I just want to kick the living crap out of anything moving. I've never been able to figure out what causes me to feel this way sometimes. Fortunately I don't act out on the emotions, but I'm sure a cranky bastard all day when it happens.

Hoosier.

2. LeBronIzHot

LeBronIzHot Guest

Yeah. I get sometimes like that. If I hit myself in the morning on something. I know I am gonna be in a bad mood and have a bad day. The bad days havent been on for couple of days. Only good days.

It's not the emotions that make me have a bad days.

3. FCXShogun

FCXShogun Guest

Yeah well everyone has it but yeah sometime we do think why the hec do I have the bad days all the time like today, I was really unsure about my Maths test, then got shouted for not wearing proper unifrom which then led to my lecture with the Taecher prefect for bout 10mins of my precious good time than I got to class only to find out that I had been given a white slip altho I have a valid reason which was, I was with the TP than, I need to do the subjects that Ive finished last year just becos the headmaster dont want us to have any free period......Tell me bout it...

4. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

If waking up a 3-5 in the morning because i can hear spiders skipping across my wall counts (i'm araknaphobic btw) then yeah..i've had a few of those :'(

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Everyone have thier bad days. I am usually always in a good mood but everyone have their days that you don't want to deal with anything. I get my bad days when I don't get much sleep. When I am tired I don't want to deal with anything or anyone. But sometime you have no choice.

6. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

It happens to me on occasion. Whenever it happens it's usually becasue something tiny and retarded sets me off (like my dad making me cut the grass though it was cut two days go and it hasn't grown at all) and everything after that also pisses me off. I generally get on the internet and read some stuff off humor sites to deminish the irritation.

7. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Bad days can be good for some things and bad for everything else. Let's just say the worst day of this year so far, I was so upset and sad, that when I played in the poker tournament that night, I crushed everyone. I had a stone face. I can see the positive in it now, but I remember the pain of the day well, it was something I do not plan on reliving.

8. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

Everybody has bad days... part of what can contribute to it is if you're waken up during the deep sleep part of your sleep cycle, instead of the light sleep part. You wake up feeling grumpy and tired instead of well rested, even if you got enough sleep in terms of how long you were asleep. I'm sure there are other factors too, but I don't know enough about what's going on with you to know.

9. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

Yea, it's called fatherhood and happens while trying to raise teenage boys!

Hoosier.

10. R.Lewis_52

R.Lewis_52 Guest

Yeah i have bad days often but i know that it's devil trying to bring me down. So i try to turn the negitave energy i have into something positive.