Movies Bad Ass movie characters

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Babe_Ruth, Apr 17, 2008.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Well since the Bad Ass television characters got a decent feedback I decided to start a new thread about the same thing, but this time it's for Bad Ass movie characters.

For me it's Tony Montana, that guy is ruthless and doesn't care about anything, he loves to kill people and he's cocky and doesn't take shit from nobody.

What about you guys?

2. R1pperZ

R1pperZ Registered Member

I would have to say Bruce Willis, he is always a badass in movies. Die Hard & Pulp Fiction are some of my favorites.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2008
  3. Italiano

Italiano Film Elitist

Sean Connery. In everything he does. Period.

Harrison Ford is another good one. Aside from Indiana Jones he has "Airforce One" as one of his most badass roles I've seen him in, which reminds me I have to watch the rest of "Bladerunner"

4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I think he's talking about movie "characters", not actors.

Just want to toss "Riddick" out there. Vin Diesel played him in the Chronicles of Riddick. It was a very interesting (extremely fantasy) movie but I really enjoyed it. He was pretty hardcore as Riddick as well.

5. Italiano

Italiano Film Elitist

In fairness all of Sean Connery's characters are badass anyways.

Well then, to be more precise I think Frank Castle as The Punisher is one of my favorites. Wish Tom Jane hadn't dropped out of "Warzone"

Another is McLovin from "Superbad". Yes, he is badass. Don't kid yourself by lying and saying he's a nerd. You know you've always wanted to shoot at a busted up cop car that's on fire with two cops.

6. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I agree. I loved ALL of the Die Hard films. He is so cool!

7. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

Turkish - Jason Statham's character in Snatch

8. Italiano

Italiano Film Elitist

Well played. On that note I'm going to toss out Bullet-Tooth Tony from the same film played by Vinnie Jones

Jeanie likes this.
  9. R1pperZ

R1pperZ Registered Member

Ahh Riddick, another great badass.

'Blade' has always been a badass in my eyes.. Something about a vampire executing badass martial arts moves!:nod:

10. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Jane - G.I. Jane - She went through NAVY S.E.A.L.s and survived. Very brave and very strong.

Rambo and Arnold. Rambo was very badass-like in the way where there could be 20 people shooting at him and he'll never take a bullet. Now that's badass. :)