Bacon

Discussion in 'Food & Beverage' started by Dragon, May 25, 2010.

1. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Do you like bacon?

I love eating bacon but try not to eat it that much cause i know its not healthy for you. When i order pizza, I ask them to add bacon to it. Sometimes i also order burgers that has bacon it in. These people love bacon soo much that they entered in a bacon eating contest.

Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

2. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

I hate to say it, but yes I do love bacon in all its bacony goodness. A BLT is one of my favorite things to eat.

3. Barbara

Barbara Ess Tii Eph Yu V.I.P. Lifetime

I never love bacon until I smell it. Then all I can think about is bacon and it's deliciousness.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I am not a big fan of bacon and will avoid it if I can. The only time that I don't mind eatting the stuff is when I order a club sandwich, other than that I'll pass.

Most of my friends think I'm weird because I don't like it.

5. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I love bacon with breakfast food or on burgers and sandwiches. I took some pre-cooked bacon on one of my hiking trips and put it into a rice dish that I cooked, and it was pretty good. It's gotta be crispy though. I don't like floppy bacon.

AngelsPeak and Impact like this.
  6. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I love bacon. I'll make some for a BLT and end up eating most of it before the bread is even toasted. It's one of the few things that I'll eat until I feel like exploding.

7. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Mmmm, bacon. I love it, especially when it's really crispy.

Oh and for bacon lovers, enjoy this meat art:

[​IMG]

8. MAgnum9987

MAgnum9987 Do What Thou Wilt

I love bacon! REAL BACON! Not Canadian Bacon. seriously. All that stuff is is ham. Seriously. I had some. In a sandwich. it was a good sandwich. But its not Bacon. Hardly tastes like it.

9. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

Indeed, I do. But like hoes...only if it's crispy. The chewy stuff makes me feel like I'm eating pure fat. Which is probably true. lol

10. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I really only like it crispy on a sandwich, otherwise I like it when it's limp and kind of fatty.