Bacon makes everything better - even chocolate?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
template - Yahoo! Canada Lifestyle_

Well someone created a thread awhile back about weird combinations, well he's one for you. Bacon covered in chocolate with Sea Salt.

Now my question to you guys is this. Would you even try this?

Personally I'm not a big fan of bacon, I personally think it's to greasy, and I'll only eat it in a Club Sandwich. But I am a huge fan of chocolate, so I defenitely try it, just to see how it taste.

How about you guys?

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
You think that's bad? My mates in college use to have chesse and chocolate toasties and ham and chocolate toasties XP

Bliss

Sally Twit
That's a disgusting thought. I like both those things on their own.. But together? I would not try that unless I was getting a lot of money for it.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Sounds about as good as a fried Mars bar.

Speaking of which, has anyone here tried that Bacon Ice Cream recipe that came up on Three Panel Soul?

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
I'm not gonna have any bacon for a long time now. :mad: thanks.

This combined with what i found in the fridge earlier (very moldy bacon) is just too much for me to handle, now i actually feel like barfing.

agphoenix

Everything goes.
:drool:
Ohhhhh, hell yes...I can taste it. A crunchy bite of evil Hell, and then a squirt of tainted sweetness, juiced up in bacon and smelling like the beautiful grill the bacon was on. And then end it with the wet crunch of rolled up well-done bacon with a little bit of fat.

That's just disgusting man!

Last edited: