Backstage Heat

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Source: F4Wonline.com.

Ric Flair got a toung lashing for his Impact promo in which he threw blood at the crowd. The segment was edited for television. Apparently had it been anbody but Flair, they would have been in serious trouble.

Mr. Anderson had "WWLSD" written on his wrist tape for his Impact tag team match. Apparently it was short for "What Would Lance Storm Do". Lance Storm has been a vocal critic of the TNA product.
Now if Flair actually did this then it's really disgusting and immature on his part.

I don't really see the problem with Anderson though, who cares is those letters were actually writen on his tape.

wooly

I am the woolrus
I think it's kind of awesome! but yeah still a terrible idea. You can't get away with that kind of stuff and it can land you in a lot of trouble.

Personally i wouldn't mind having a bit of superstar blood splattered on me at a wrestling show but i can see how a lot of people would have a problem with it.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
As much as I hate Anderson I dont really see what the big deal is outta what he did.

Flair is Flair haha. Does this surprise anybody? He's just trying to get the company over and he's insane so eh, it happens. I dont agree with what he did, however.

Unity

Jedi Mind Tricks
Staff member
Yeah what Flair did wasn't smart, but knowing him he was just caught up in the moment and going crazy.

I have no idea why Anderson would get in trouble for WWLSD on his wrists. I've read Storm's columns and can see where he's coming from, haha! Still, no idea why that would bring him heat. Are we sure he was 'in trouble' for that? Doesn't make sense, and it wouldn't be the first time the rumor mills were way off.