RVD defeated Shelton Benjamin
Trish defeats Mickey James due to disqualification
Umaga defeats Ric Flair
Carlito defeats Chris Masters
Vince and Shane McMahon defeats HBK
Big Show vs Kane no winner

W

wweman101

Can someone please eat JOHN CENA! I am very pleased with RVD win over Shelton Benjamin.The Trish and Mickie James match well what can I say lol. Umaga is just a psycho I knew he was going to beat Ric Flair. I am happy that Carlito won Chris Masters SUCKS!. I wanted HBK to beat the shit out if the McMahon's. But I wanted Big Show to beat the hell out of Kane.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Holy freakin hell, the God bit they did was hilarious! All hail the ominous spotlight! :D

But other than that . . . F%&#^(% Cena . . . When will Triple H reign as king again?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am very surprised that John Cena still has the belt. He's had for a very long time and I am sure a lot of people are getting fed up about it. Someone new will come and get a chance because Edge and Triple H all had their rematches. I wonder who it's gonna be?

Z

Zombie

wweman101 said:
Can someone please eat JOHN CENA!
That is so freaking random. I'm reminded of "Little Shop of Horrors" for some reason. Think of a large plant with teeth and a mouth going "Feed me, John!" but as he gets to close, it just eats him.

You can't see meeeeeee!!!!

WOW! ANY WAY! Back to Backlash. I was upset about a few things. I'm kind of in the middle on Cena. I have mixed emotions on him at the moment. Glad Carlito won. Just gotta love the hair.But over all I'm glad I didn't order that one. Almost did too.