Back to work

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dragon, May 26, 2005.

1. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Vacation is over and now it's time for me to head back to work tomorrow. Didn't really do much on my vacation since I really couldn't drive and was stuck at home most of the time on the computer, selling cheetos on ebay, watching tv, chatting with the people on AS and playing games. Now I will be stuck at work wondering how my ebay auctions are doing.

2. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

awww and wondering how we are doing....<nods>
    Well atleast you got to play while you were home...If you would have made enough off the cheeto you could have quit your job...lol

~Trina~

3. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Oh Bummer ..That sux going back to one of those 4 letter words.I hate it when that happens..

4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Sometimes if you are lucky it's only a 3 letter word! :)

I know there are plenty of people here who have a "job," but not much "work" is being done because they get on here on the internet all day lol!

Do you have a desk job Dragon?.... :lol: *ahem*

5. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I would love to have a desk job but unfortunately, I am on my feet most of the time and running back and forth in the store. I use to have a desk job and when I was done with the assignment, I would talk to my friends online and surf the net. I was a content editor and the position was no longer needed so I have been looking for a similar position some where else.