• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Back to the Future

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I agree with you, and it will be playing for another 20 years on television because it is a classic movie, and like I stated earlier it's Michael J. Fox best work. It's to bad he has Parkenson disease.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I wouldnt say its his best work, he is just most easily recognizable in these movies.

T

T-Bag

"McFly!"
Those 3 are classical movies,when I first saw them I was like "Wow" and it's true.Everyone thought the future would look like in part 2

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
What would you say is his best movie? I don't know any other movies of him that were better then Back to the Future to be honest with you.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I dont think anything he's done is as good as Back to the Future, except maybe The Frightners, I loved that movie.