• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Back to the Future

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was wondering if any of you liked the Back to the Future series? I loved it I think it's Michael J Fox best movies, I think that there really good, and not just one but all of them are good. If you haven't seen them I suggest you do.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

That's till one of my favorite movies. Part 2 is my favorite out of the trilogy just due to the fact that they went to the future. We all thought that's how the future was gonna be. lol

Ã

Æshættr

GREAT SCOT! I don't remember who played Dr. Brown, but his delivery of lines was perfect. And it's the whole reason I'd buy a De Lorean.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Christopher Llyod (SP) played him, and the second one is my favorite as well, since they went to the future.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah Christopher LLyod was good portraying the doctor. Also I agree the second one was the best I especially like the part where Marty plays the guitar at the prom.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I like his little hoverboard thingy.

Ã

Æshættr

The time machine made out of the train was cool too. I'd love to know what the good doctor made the flux capacitor out of while stuck in the late 19th/early 20th century.

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
XD my friend actually owns and drives a DeLorean...

Ã

Æshættr

I found this on bash.org, I thought I'd share:
<Luckett_X> imagine driving down a highway, being pulled over in your Deloren, by the police whom question "Why is there a garbage can and chute on your car?" to which you reply "IT'S THE FLUX CAPACITOR!" to which you are immediately breathalised and convicted of drunk driving, all the while you scream "NO! I HAVE TO GET BACK! BACK TO...THE FUTURE! MAAARRRRRTTTTTYYYYY!"

L

lilbballfrk

haha i love this movie. it never gets old and lets my imagination flow. i think almost everyone has seen it at least once in their entire life if they have been browsing through channels