• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Back to the future

Sword_Hunter

Registered Member
I just love back to the future 1,2,3. My favourite is three and do you think that the series shouldv'e made at least one more movie to show what hapenes to the doc?

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
No, because it's a trilogy and was always planned as a trilogy.

They opened it up to another set of movies, but they wouldn't be the same without Micheal J. Fox. They never explained some stuff in the movies, like where Doc Brown went with the Delorean to get all the different money and things like that.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Why mess with a good thing? All three rocked!!! I would love to have the car and the " Bulldog" board. :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: Allways wanted a replica of the train though....But there is still E-Bay.... :lol: :lol:

Sword_Hunter

Registered Member
I would like to find out how they met and things like that.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
There is no reason for another movie, as Doc is travelling through time with his wife and kids, and going back to when they meet just wouldnt work as it has nothing to do with "Back to the Future" ie no "time travel"!!

the movies were great as they were, and the set on DVD is pretty awsome!

Teorropy

I agree, I don't think they should make or have made another one. It is best to leave a good thing a lone.

Sword_Hunter

Registered Member
Yeah, yeah, yeah but I was just wondering what wouldv'e happened t doc. And they don't explain how they meet or anything like that.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Actualy there is a couple of back stories in Starlog...Can't rember what issues...
they tell how , and where doc went latter..Titled Back in time...Hope this helps..
Just look up Starlog back stories at main site... :cool:

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Thanks, I'll check into that when I get the chance to goof around on the 'net at home.