• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Back to Back Triple Crowns?

Wade8813

Registered Member
This was posted in another thread, so I thought I'd make a thread about it

Is Cabrera the most underrated player there is?

I mean we've talking about a guy who won the triple crown last year and could very well do it again. That's unheard of for this day and age.
What do you think? Nobody has ever won the batting Triple Crown back to back, and nobody's ever won more than 2 in their entire career. Do you think he can do it this year? Do you think he can win it more than twice total?

It's unheard of EVER, not just this day and age

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I didn't even realize it's literally never happened before...I just figured someone in the dead ball era or at the beginning of the live ball era woulda done it.

I think its possible, yes...and even in this day and age where counting stats are more frowned upon, its still a huge deal.

Look at it right now...

Winning in average at .377...next closest is Chris Davis at .341 and he's not going to hit this well forever since he's more of a power guy.

Only 2 homers behind the leaders Davis and Encarnacion.

RBI leader by 11 RBI's.

I think he's got a GREAT chance of repeating the feat.